'In Phoenix Gold' with Mark Edwards | Collaborations


Hey guys, I felt it was about time I actually updated you all on my music life. Just under the past year, myself and Mark Edwards have been working on our individual projects of releasing our first, original albums.


Mark Edwards (@BasicMarky) asked me to collaborate with him on one his songs from the album, called 'The Carnival Waltz'. After a long, hardworking time spent on the album, it is now finally available to buy to the public from his website at www.marksedwards.audio

It was an entertaining experience watching the song through its production and to be apart of the recording process. Here it is, the finished product. Be sure to support him in all he does by following him (see below) or buy purchasing 'In Phoenix Gold' from his website. 




Follow Mark Edwards:
Twitter: @BasicMarky
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mark-edwards-uk
Website: www.markedwards.audio
YouTube: www.youtube.com/BasicMarky